January 25, 2018 The Telemarketer

January 25th 2018

Yesterday I didn't lose any weight but I did make $112 doing Lyft and Uber. I even messed with telemarketer which was kind of fun. They're starting to use our area code to trick us into picking up unknown numbers. Now I know for many,  if they don't know the number they don't pick it up... But that still leaves a lot of unknown numbers in our call log. So when it said on the info box if you are interested press "1" I pressed "1" and when the guy came on, I knocked on the door and said, "oh I have someone at the door... I really want to talk to you please hold on." Then I would proceed to open the front door, close it and have an imaginary conversation with myself while they sit patiently on speakerphone so they can hear me. I would keep talking to myself being the second person and saying, "really I need to get back to the phone" or "someone on the phone I really want to talk to you." Keeping them holding as long as I possibly could. Yesterday after 12 minutes the guy finally said "Suck my dick"and hung up.
Hahaha I really do love messing with telemarketers especially the ones that aren't legitimate.  It kind of annoys me when people waste my time to answer the phone using my minutes and all they have to do is wait around for someone to ring through before they actually work. It used to be telemarketers would call and you could hang up on them. Now you have to hit a number to get to them in order for you to hang up on them. Kind of hoping that the more I waste their time the more likely they'll remove me from their list. Till then I'm just having fun. But back to my weight loss... sigh.

Yesterday I ate the rest of my mac and cheese and the remaining two chicken wings from Tuesday night. Since I worked, I had to have something to eat for supper so I went to Cane's Chicken. I could ordered just one or two chicken tenders and been good. No... I was very hungry so I ordered the Caniac combo which is 6 pieces of chicken tenders, a large amount of fries a nasty little dish of coleslaw which I know a lot of people like but I don't and three Caniac sauces. Top that with a large tea, sweet cuz I'm from the South. I sat down and over a period of one hour ate my meal and played on my phone. Returned to my duty of picking up passengers and dropping them off and then I went home and watch the rest of my movie "Mother!" Wow what a crazy movie. Anyway,  I went to bed and had a very good night sleep. Woke up about 11 am. We just got this thing that is supposed to sterilize our CPAP machines so I gave that a try. It activates oxygen and leaves a really odd smell in everything but I know it's killing any bacteria which is good. So that's my rambling for the day I'm going to eat some vegan chicken patties. I know they will probably taste horrible but I'm trying a more veggie based diet.

.... I'm excited to say as I was doing this my package was delivered from Natural Health Sherpa. I'm going to begin my hormonal diet plan. I believe it is called Metabolic Renewal. I will post a YouTube video so people can view the unboxing if they want to. Thanks for taking your time to "listen" to me gab away bloggery. Till tomorrow!!

Comments

Popular Posts